Oggi è domenica 22 ottobre 2017, 6:31

Rispondi all’argomento  [ 2 messaggi ] 
 Naturismo in Australia & Nuova Zelanda - Luoghi e spiagge 
Autore Messaggio
eXtrAdmin
eXtrAdmin

Genere (M/F): Maschio
"Porte aperte" al club fkk "Southern Naturally"

A Southland group threw open its doors and and its members dropped their drawers for the first of two open days yesterday

Southland's only naturist club, Southern Naturally, based near Otautau, is hoping to attract new members to bolster its numbers to help make ends meet.

Club president Bevan said membership had shrunk to 12 and it was becoming difficult to meet all the costs needed to keep the club running.

"Ideally we would like about six more people to join, but we'll see what happens."

Increased rates and electricity bills were beginning to take their toll, he said.

"Everything is going up."

Yesterday, four people visited the club and Bevan said all would be welcome for day two, today.

People of all shapes and sizes could come and "be who they were and as they were".

About 30 percent of the club's members were female and Bevan said it was important to even up the scale.

"We'd like it to be as even as possible because I'd imagine it could be a little intimidating if there was just a crowd of guys here, but I don't know - I'm not a woman."

He said being a naturist wasn't only a feeling of freedom without clothing, there were health benefits, too.

"It's great for vitamin D and it's good for both men and women in other more detailed ways."

Bevan said he understood it was a more unusual pastime, but that should not get in the way. "It's about respecting your body and respecting who you are," he said.

Day two of the open day will be held at the clubhouse on the corner of Guise and Aparima roads, otherwise the club can be contacted by writing to it at PO Box 5049, Invercargill.

:arrow: http://www.stuff.co.nz/southland-times/ ... ew-members

venerdì 1 maggio 2009, 12:23
Profilo
eXtraModeratore
eXtraModeratore

Genere (M/F): Maschio
La Camera di Commercio di Marlborough (Nuova Zelanda) ha candidato il Wairau Valley naturist park al premio di Migliore Impresa dell'anno. Qui sotto l'intervista alla proprietaria Kay Hannan. In nuova Zelanda ben il 25 per cento della popolazione si e' dichiarata favorevole al nudismo.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/marlborough-expr ... ing-nudity

Normalising nudity
SOPHIE PREECE per The Marloborough Express

Naked ambition: Kay Hannam, of Wai-natur Naturist Park, is entered in this year's Marlborough Chamber of Commerce Business Excellence Awards.

exposing her books to the scrutiny of strangers is a harder task for Kay Hannam than exposing her body.

But the owner of Wai-natur Valley Naturist Park hopes that by baring her business she'll encourage others to bare their skin.

"The more recognition we can gain the better. So some of those one-in-four people who are comfortable about nudity might be more willing to get out there."

The Wairau Valley naturist park is one of eight business entered in the Marlborough Chamber of Commerce Business Excellence Awards, which reward innovation, among other categories.

"We feel we are quite innovative," said Ms Hannam. "We provide a place where people can relax in the nude and obtain a great deal of respect for themselves and each other. It's very empowering for people."

She says a nationwide survey showed 25 per cent of New Zealanders were comfortable with their own and other people's nudity. "It's just about convincing them to take that first step."

Ms Hannam and partner Brian Williams set up their first naturist business in 1997, renting a property at Lake Tekapo and running a home stay and annual Mackenzie Muster Naturist Festival. "It just grew. It was like holding a tiger by the tale."

She says the festival was a good way of introducing the general public to naturism.

"I really wanted to broaden people's minds a little bit and make nude recreation a more acceptable lifestyle choice ... I'm very proud of being a naturist and like to tell other people about it."

A 2006 move to the Wairau Valley, where she and Mr Williams could own and develop their own property, required sacrifices, not least of which was giving up the repeat custom that had made up half their bookings.

Rebuilding that client base while developing the five-acre site into a bed and breakfast and camping ground, with amenity blocks, recreation room, swimming pool and spa, has been hard work, but the result is a lifestyle the couple love and a developing business focus for Ms Hannam.

"We started it as a hobby, but it is now a worthwhile business that I think is worth carrying on. This awards appraisal has made me focus on that. It's made me look at things a lot more clinically."

They have started events like Nudie Foodies Sounds Adventure, an annual get-together where a charter boat ride is followed by dinner in the garden and a golf tournament the following day.

For Ms Hannam the decision to do all of that nude is a simple one. "My attitude is that I sleep in the nude and when I get up in the nude I shower in the nude, and if it's a really nice day I think why would I put on clothes?"

She wishes more people could see it that way. "I think that's what I'm out there to do. Normalise it."

The winners of the Marlborough Chamber of Commerce Business Excellence Awards will be announced at the Gala Dinner on November 18

sabato 29 ottobre 2011, 12:42
Profilo
Rispondi all’argomento   [ 2 messaggi ]